To find the hardiest palm trees available for sale as a wholesale purchase in Bonita Springs, Florida, head down to Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape. We can provide landscapers, developers, and architects with the multiple palm trees needed to complete the landscapes of golf courses, residential communities, resorts, or other commercial or recreational areas.
Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape has over 30 years of experience planting and nurturing our company-grown palm trees. We have a well-established and thriving, family-operated tree farm on 60 acres of Pine Island where we grow remarkable plants and trees suitable for the climate in Southwest Florida.
At Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape, you’re able to purchase trees of varying heights in different stages of maturation, depending upon your budget and patience. To make the best decision to suit your aesthetic and functional plans, come browse our trees in person. We offer landscape design assistance if required where you can schedule one of our professionals to come out to your site and help plan the design.
Bonita Springs provides the right conditions for growing healthy and thriving palms. Long, sweltering summers with a short period of cool, hardly ever cold, winter welcome the subtropical plants and trees we at Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape grow and sell. Our helpful staff provides guidance as customers pair their tree choices to the conditions found at their planting sites. These factors include precipitation, soil drainage, wind, sun exposure, heat, and humidity. Finding the right location within the property in question can make all the difference in quality of growth.
No matter the size of your palm tree order, we can fill it. Come to Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape for any of the following specimen:
- Areca palm trees
- Available in many different sizes
- Clustering palm with multiple trunks growing from base
- Also known as the “Feather Palm” due to its finely textured, feather-like fronds
- Can reach heights of 24’
- Work well to define borders, create screens, filter dust, and serve as a backdrop
- Require sufficient space for future growth since canopies can extend to 14’ in width
- Adonidia palm trees
- Available as single or multi-trunk samples (with a minimum of 8’ heights)
- Able to reach heights of 25’ when cared for well
- Also called the “Christmas Palm” due to the red berries the tree bears around the holiday season
- Foxtail palm trees
- Moniker stems from the close resemblance of the frond growth to a fox’s tail
- Self-cleaning fronds leave behind a coppery band
- Vulnerable to sustained periods of freezing temperatures
- Silver Bismarckia palm trees
- Also called the “Fan Palm” due to the growth pattern of the fronds in a series of radiuses that grow from a central point
- Light blue fronds with a silvery tint
- Giant specimens that grow anywhere from 30’-50’
- Require substantial room for growth due to the extensive canopy and root system
- Pygmy date palm tree
- Otherwise known as the Phoenix Robelenii
- Will not grow much taller than 10’
- Small stature and slow growth
- Ideal for accenting small areas or filling up empty spaces under alcoves or near pool cages
- Available as a single, double, or triple specimen
Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape monitors every plant and tree we grow and sell to make sure that only the hardiest wholesale palm trees are available for sale in Bonita Springs and the rest of the region. To discuss all of your options, call 239-362-4327.