Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape is a superior source for top-notch wholesale palms in Florida. The landscaping project you’re approaching will benefit from the fact that our tree farm supplies the best palms to complete any design plan well whether you require one single palm or hundreds of quality specimen.
Incorporating palm trees is an obvious landscaping demand for any Southwest Florida property. Palms can serve as focal features, symmetrical enhancement, boundary definition, and accents. Here at Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape we grow and sell a wide range of palms as well as citrus and shade trees. When you purchase from us, you can be sure that the trees will thrive in this area because we grow all of our palms from seed to sapling and beyond. Our tree farm is outfitted with state-of-the-art irrigation, fertilization, and monitoring mechanisms to constantly produce hardy and thriving palm trees.
Our expertise in producing palm trees began more than three decades ago. During this time, we’ve developed our own best practices, and we continue to operate as a family run business without the slightest decrease in passion about providing the region with majestic palms.
The palm trees most frequently purchased here at Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape include the following:
- Areca Palm Tree
- Scientifically called the Dypsis lutescens
- Clustering palm – several trunks growing from the tree’s base
- Often called the feather palm because of its dense, feathery fronds
- Max out at heights of 24’
- Often function as background for landscapes, boundary definition, and dust/wind screening
- Canopies stretch 10-14’
- Adonidia Palm Tree
- Often called the “Christmas palm”
- Displays red berries and white blossoms during the winter
- Available as a single or multi-trunk specimen
- Max out at 25’
- Foxtail palm tree
- Thick coverage of fronds similar to foxes’ tails
- Known for coppery markings left when fronds fall
- Vulnerable to freezing weather
- Silver Bismarckia palm tree
- Silvery blue fronds that grow outward from a central point in a fan pattern
- Heights max out at 30-50’
- Separate from structures when planting below, at, and above ground in anticipation of potential growth
- Pygmy date palm tree
- Small, maxing out at heights of 10’ estimated
- Used to complete spotty designs, enhance symmetry, adorn a patio, or decorate a smaller landscape
- Available as a single, double, or triple trunk palm
- Tolerant of cold temperatures
Landscaping golf courses, residential estates, apartment complexes, recreational areas, and other commercial spaces depend on having a great source for the right palm trees. Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape provides plenty of variety from which you can choose. From potted to in-ground giants, landscapers can find a quality, magnificent palm tree to fill every potential aesthetic or functional need right here at our tree farm on Pine Island.
Beltran’s Nursery and Landscape will adorn any landscape with subtropical and tropical splendor with palms, citrus, and shade trees as well as flowers, shrubs, and sub-canopy plantings. Call 239-362-4327 to place an order or to schedule delivery or installation.
Drop in to browse our palm tree options either at our tree farm on Pine Island or the nursery in Punta Gorda. Landscape contractors, architects, and property managers should consider us a single source for wholesale palms here in Southwest Florida.